Three-dimensional panel components (sandwich panel)
Cold drawn wire
Mesh network spring (dimensions of mesh network spring are 50 to 80 mm).
Welded mesh (diameter of welded mesh wires is from 2.5 to 6 mm).
Technical specifications of 3D Panel style light walls
The steel truss member is connected to the two layers of the welded mesh with the arrangement determined by the resistance welding. These members are placed in the panel in a regular arrangement so that their connection does not interfere with the mechanical properties of the welded mesh and the final panel.
Cold drawn wire:
Wires that are made during a series of de-tensioning and re-tensioning processes that are associated with a reduction in diameter relative to the base wire.
Mesh network source:
The surface of the intersection of two taro-fabric wires in a row in the welding network is referred to as the dimensions of the welding network spring in the range of 50 to 80 mm is recommended.
From the connection of cold-drawn steel wires with vertical arrangement in the form of resistance welding to each other, a network called mesh network is created. The nominal diameter of welded mesh wires is from 2.5 to 6 mm.
Install and run 3D Panel
1. After adjustment, in the places where there is a load-bearing wall, the shingling is performed according to the relevant plan, then the concrete floor is done and the waiting rebars are predicted on the foundation.
In steel structures, the waiting bars are welded to the beams, and in concrete buildings, the waiting bars are inserted into holes made by Hilti drills.
۲. All work related to the passage of electrical pipes and mechanisms is done and the work is ready for concrete spraying (shotcrete operation).
3. After the shotcrete operation of the walls, the roof panels (in the case of villa buildings) are laid and the roof concreting operation is performed.
Workshop transportation and maintenance conditions
– Maintenance and storage of panels should be done on suitable platforms so as not to be damaged during loading.
– When loading, unloading or transporting the panel, the necessary measures must be taken to avoid bending and bending of the panel.
– The steps of loading and unloading the panel should be done slowly and without hitting the panel.
– Panels should be stored in environments away from direct sunlight, rainfall, humidity, extreme heat changes and environmental pollution.
– Panels should be kept away from flammable materials, spills of welding torches, direct heat and solvents such as hydrocarbons (gasoline, oil, thinner, etc.).
Loading or actions such as walking on panels should be avoided.
– Storage and storage of panels on each other in such a way that the welding of the network and wires are not damaged.
Metal foam is produced as the second generation of prefabricated three-dimensional lightweight panels, like its first generation, based on polystyrene plate and steel mesh. Excellent operating conditions, which also play the role of transmitting shear forces due to lateral forces. Complete connection of walls and ceilings is one of the important advantages of this type of walls.
In this method, the window frames and door frames are implemented as part of the system and there is no need for separate ironing for them. Due to the placement of profiles on all four sides of the wall and their connection to the building skeleton, a complete and strong connection is created between the wall and the skeleton and there is no need for demolition to install the rebar.
Specifications of metal foam:
Lightness of block parts and reduction of final building weight
Reducing the size of beams and columns and thus reducing the consumption of steel and iron
30% reduction in concrete volume
Thermal, refrigeration and acoustic insulation
Fast and easy shipping
Save runtime and reduce wages
One of the advantages of using this type of wall and the disadvantage of this type of ionolite is that it shrinks in the face of fire and loses its volume, and in fact has a low resistance to high temperatures. To compensate for this defect, which is the only defect of this type of ionolite, high quality polystyrene ionolite can be used to increase its fire resistance.